Photo or video?

Home Forums About My naked Dolls Photo or video?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sven 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Tony Murano
    Keymaster

We discuss: what’s more interesting?

• #5993 Reply

Sara

Photos, to collect sets of pictures! Its more amazing watching a set of pictures than a video. A video has its limits but with photos you can find THAT picture that will catch your eye. You can see so much more in art with a lot of pictures than just a video.

• #5999 Reply

Maksim

Hi! I agree with you, Sara, the photos allow us to enjoy every single detail and atmosphere, the video runs too fast to allowing this. However, the video also contains a little magic, it allows us to “steal” the secrets of a photographer and magic of a photosession. I also love the backstage atmosphere.

• #6005 Reply

Tony Murano
    Keymaster

Thank you!

Soon I will post the first video, corresponding to the some of your offers.

• #12931 Reply

Mark

I am very interested in your films, but have no interest in photos.

I will be regular member of your website if you provide a new video every week.

• #15474 Reply

Obama

Videos…no need to discuss ūüėÄ

• #16596 Reply

Sven

I’ve noticed a few changes in the site¬†layout recently.¬† Most are improvements, but there¬†were also no¬†videos posted during all of February.¬† Was that just because you were busy with the other changes, or will¬†you now¬†focus on still photography only?

• #6241 Reply

melinski

hi tony i would like to see a more new pics and vids of LADA, especially vids!:)

Reply To: Photo or video?
Your information: